This should be the end result
Task 1: Get you stuff together
1. Line up the center and how much of the picture you want to draw.
2. I am just a bigger but this is how I do it.
3. very lightly sketch out a out line. So if you make a mistake you can fix it.
4. I start with the eyes and work my way out.
5. working from the inside out is better so you don’t smug it while your working.
6. Try to be as details as you can, do each body piece at a time.
7. I suck at making perfect circles so sometimes I cheat and use this little blue thing I found at a store.
8. Make sure you sign it and add the name of the person your drawing.
art – Drawing a picture, in category: craft